Rugby League Academy
Leeds College of Building operate a Rugby League Academy for 16-19 year olds, in partnership with East Leeds RLFC.
The Rugby League Academy will provide young players who have an interest in rugby to have an opportunity to combine College studies with a structured training and professional development programme.
East Leeds RLFC offers:
- Specialist professional training
- Individual weight and fitness programme
- Access to coaching courses
- Compete in RFL College's League
- Access to Virgin Active Fitness Centre on Wednesday and Thursday
For more information on the College and the Academy, please contact the Student Union on 0113 222 6078 or email email@example.com