It's important you feel safe, happy and get the most out of your time ar College and this is where our student Services team can help. All full-time students are allocated a Personal Adviser who will regularly meet with you, monitor your progress at College and help you wherever possible.
Everything the Student Services team offers is free, confidential and includes the following:
- Careers information and guidance
- Applications for employment or higher education
- Support with academic difficulties
- Confidential counselling
- Help with personal problems and difficulties
- Bursary, Learner Support Fund and free meals applications
The Student Services team are available from 8.30am to 5.00pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30am to 4.30pm (Friday).
You can contact the Student Services team on 0113 222 6002.