16 Week Intensive Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation
- Subject Area: Electrical
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: Level 2 Diploma
- Course Start: Currently not running
- Course Length: 16 Weeks
- Location: Hunslet Campus
- Cost: £5,500. Fee waivers are available to unemployed students claiming a benefit, and employed students claiming a benefit earning less than £16,190.
The course will start after Easter and is an intensive 16 week course, 5 days a week.
The City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation is the ideal course if you are interested in becoming a qualified electrician. It covers a range of electrical installation skills, including science, theory and craft knowledge. It is the ideal qualification for those seeking employment in the industry, the next step is level 3 qualifications, NVQ and AM2 assessment.
Candidates will ideally have level 1 English and Maths.
This course covers both practical and theory based units, including:
- Electrical Installations Technology
- Principles of Electrical Science
- Installation of Wiring Systems and enclosures
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Understanding how to communicate with others within Building Services Engineering
You will be taught by industry experts in first class training facilities and will develop your skills in various areas, including: trunking, steel conduit, pipe bending, armoured cable, plastic conduit and inspection and testing.
Throughout the course you will be assessed by a range of methods including online exams, practical and written assessments.
To register your interest please complete the enquiry form below or contact the Short Course Team on 0113 222 6006 or email email@example.com