Employer Services Menu
2D CAD - Computer Aided Design Level 2 Award
- Subject Area: CAD
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: 7689-04 City & Guilds Level 2 Award
- Course Start: 20 weeks - September and February 3 weeks intensive course - Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 1 evening per week for 20 weeks 2 days per week for 3 weeks intensive course
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: 20 weeks - £582 3 weeks - £1,025
Courses run frequently subject to demand
City & Guilds 7689-05 Level 3 Award in 2D CAD
A basic level of computer literacy; RSA or CLAIT would be an advantage.
This 2D CAD course is a beginners course covering the basics of AutoCAD® and will act as a foundation for further courses
Areas covered include:
- Creating and saving drawings
- Co-ordinate entry
- Display controls
- Simple dimensioning
- Cross hatching
- Plotting and printing
This course provides an entry-level award covering the very basics of CAD draughting. This course is not discipline specific, although participants are often technicians from an engineering or architectural background.
To apply for this course please call 0113 222 6061 or email HECM@lcb.ac.uk.