Employer Services Menu
3D CAD - Computer Aided Design Level 3 Award
- Subject Area: CAD
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: 7689-06 City & Guilds Level 3 Award
- Course Start: September & February
- Course Length: 1 evening per week for 20 weeks
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £562
Courses run frequently subject to demand
AutoDesk® 3DS Max® Design
Participants should possess a reasonable working knowledge of AutoCAD® and wish to extend their knowledge of 3D drawing techniques.
This 3D CAD course introduces the 2D user of AutoCAD® to creating 3D surface and solid modelling techniques.
Areas covered include:
- Using 2D and 3D drawings to produce 3D drawings
- Creating and editing surface and solid models
- Creating views of 3D models in space
- Using perspective and projection
- Plotting 3D drawings and views
This course is for the more experienced users of AutoCAD® who wish to extend their knowledge of 3D drawing techniques.
To apply for this course please call 0113 222 6061 or email HECM@lcb.ac.uk.