Employer Services Menu
AutoCAD® Starter Course
- Subject Area: CAD
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: Training & Attendance Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 2 days
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £556
Courses run frequently subject to demand
AutoCAD® Improver Course
A basic level of computer literacy is an advantage.
Designed to "kick start" the new user so they can produce 2D drawings, add dimensions and plot them out.
Areas covered include:
- Creating and opening drawings
- Zooming and other display commands
- Creating and setting layers
- Co-ordinate entry
- Draw commands
- Using construction lines
- Edit commands
- Object snaps
- Using line types
- Test styles, text placement and justification
- Making and inserting blocks
A course for new users so that they can be productive after two days.
To apply for this course please call 0113 222 6061 or email HECM@lcb.ac.uk.