Employer Services Menu
Autodesk® 3DS Max® Design
- Subject Area: CAD
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Training & Attendance Certificate
- Course Start: October
- Course Length: 1 evening a week for 20 weeks
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £560
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Suitable for new users wanting experience of 3D CAD or existing users with no formal training.
An evening course for the new or casual user of 3DS Studio Max® Design.
Areas covered include:
- Creating 3D models from primitive objects and 2D shapes
- Applying geometry modifiers to create complex forms
- Using and creating materials
- Creating realistic 3D materials
- Lighting techniques
- Rendering still images
- Animating objects for walk through and fly be effects
- Integrating with AutoCAD®
There may be an opportunity for participants to work on their own projects towards the end of the course.
To apply for this course please contact the CAD department on 0113 222 6012.