Employer Services Menu
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Essentials
- Subject Area: CAD
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: Training & Attendance Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 3 days or 1 evening a week for 8 weeks
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: 3 days - £758 8 weeks - £515
Courses run frequently subject to demand
A basic level of computer literacy is an advantage.
This course covers the basics of Revit® Architecture, from schematic design through to construction documentation.
Participants are introduced to the concepts of building information modelling (BIM) and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
This course offers both imperial and metric hands-on exercises representing real-world design scenarios.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of building information modelling
- Use the fundamental features of Revit® Architecture
- Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects
- Create detailing and drafting views
- Create construction documentation
- Use the presentation tools for presenting models
To apply for this course please call 0113 222 6061 or email HECM@lcb.ac.uk.