Brickwork DIY Course
- Subject Area: Brickwork / bricklaying
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 1 Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 10 evenings
- Location: Hunslet Campus
- Cost: £311
Courses run frequently subject to demand
You can progress onto the Level 1 Diploma.
You should be interested in the bricklaying industry and/or developing some home DIY skills.
Areas covered on the course include:
- Awareness of health & safety used within brickwork
- Awareness and correct usage of tools, equipment and materials
- Laying bricks and blocks to a line
- Erecting half brick returns
- Basic understanding of cavity walling
- Cutting bricks and blocks to size
To apply for this course please phone the Construction Crafts team on 0113 222 6014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.