Carpentry and Joinery DIY Course
- Subject Area: DIY
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 1 Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 10 evenings
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £311
Courses run frequently subject to demand
You can progress onto the Level 1 Diploma.
You should be interested in the Carpentry & Joinery industry and/or developing some home DIY skills.
Areas covered include:
- A basic introduction to the tools and their uses
- How to mark out, cut and assemble commonly found woodworking joints
- How to mark out, cut and assemble components to form frames
- How to finish using surface treatments
To apply for this course please phone the Construction Crafts team on 0113 222 6014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.