Certificate in Plant Operations (FLT) NVQ Level 2
- Subject Area: General Construction Operations
- Attendance: On Site Assessment & Training (OSAT)
- Qualification: NVQ 2
- Course Start: Start dates are flexible
- Course Length: 6 months minimum
- Cost: Fully funded (subject to eligibility criteria)
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Any Level 3 qualification relevant to the employee's current job role.
Must be employed and use a Fork Lift Truck as part of their job role.
The Plant Operations programme is aimed at those employees who use a fork lift truck as part of their job role on a regular basis or those who have access to a truck but do not have the skills, experience and knowledge to use one.
The programme contains:
- Certificate in Plant Operations (FLT) Level 2 NVQ
- RTITB Accredited Training
- Entry onto the National Operators Registration Scheme (NORS)
The course consists of workplace assessments, directed training session and study books. To apply for this course please telephone atl on 01709 365515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org