Employer Services Menu
Construction and Timber Industries Safety Update
- Subject Area: Carpentry & Joinery
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: College Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand, courses are co-ordinated with exam dates.
- Course Length: Bespoke programme. Length is dependent upon experience of candidates.
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: Price on application
Courses run frequently subject to demand
This course is for managers and supervisors of small to large companies involved with woodworking machine production or training.
Areas covered include:
- Competency based training and assessment records
- Hazards and risk analysis and training
- Supervisor health and safety responsibility training materials
The PUWER 98 regulations and the approved code of practice for woodworking machinery have legal implications that can not be ignored.
Our specialists in woodworking machinery have regularly aided the inspectorate are are fully conversant with the new requirements.
To apply for this course please contact the Timber department on 0113 222 6014 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org