Employer Services Menu
Construction Senior Management
- Subject Area: Construction Management
- Attendance: On Site Assessment & Training (OSAT)
- Qualification: Level 7 NVQ Diploma
- Course Start: Start dates are flexible
- Course Length: 6 months to 1 year
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £2,250 + £150 registration fee
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Applicants are eligible for professional review with the CIOB for chartered membership.
A construction related NVQ Level 4 or 6 and 2 years' experience or 5 years senior management experience.
The NVQ Level 7 allows you to gain recognition for the construction management skills you already have, through the On-site Assessment & Training (OSAT) route. This is a process which enables the 'experienced worker' to achieve National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) through the QCF framework by gaining credits towards a full qualification.
The course covers the following units:
- Health and safety
- Project planning
- Resource management
- Environmental management
To find out more about this course or to apply please contact the OSAT team on 0113 222 6014.