Employer Services Menu
Construction Site Management
- Subject Area: Construction Management
- Attendance: On Site Assessment & Training (OSAT)
- Qualification: Level 6 NVQ Diploma
- Course Start: Start dates are flexible
- Course Length: 6 months to 1 year
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £1,925 + £150 registration fee
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Applicants must complete further study i.e. NVQ or degree top-up to CIOB Chartered Membership Programme to be eligible for professional review with the CIOB for corporate membership.
A construction related NVQ Level 3 and 2 years experience or 4 years site management experience.
The NVQ Level 6 allows you to gain recognition for the Construction Management skills you already have, through the On-site Assessment & Training (OSAT) route. This is a process which enables the 'experienced worker' to achieve National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) through the QCF framework by gaining credits towards a full qualification.
Some of the units covered on the course include:
- Building and civil engineering
For more information or how to apply please contact the OSAT department on 0113 222 6014.