School Leaver Menu
Construction Skills Study Programme
- Subject Area: Construction Skills
- Attendance: Study Programme (School Leaver)
- Qualification: Level 1 Extended Certificate
- Course Start: September (start dates flexible through the year subject to availability)
- Course Length: 1 year
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: Free for 16-18 year olds
Courses run frequently subject to demand
This can lead on to an Apprenticeship or level 1 and 2 courses.
? Done your GCSEs
? Not sure exactly what you want to do next?
? Prefer doing practical things?
? Interested in a career in building trades?
? Want to try different trades before you decide?
Then get yourself a place on this brand new Level 1 Extended Certificate in Construction Skills!
This is a brand new study programme for students wishing to gain a general understanding and broad experience of Construction trades.
How does this sound...
- Only 15 hours per week, spread over 3 days
- Includes 2 weeks work experience
- Chance to take part in student sports and activities
The trade skills areas included are:
- Painting & decorating
If you are practically minded, and considering a construction trade, then this is ideal for you.
You get to experience College life, and try your hand at a whole range of different construction and building trades.
For more information, please contact Student Services on 0113 222 6002.