Electrical Installations (Building & Structures) Level 2 Diploma
- Subject Area: Electrical
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 2 Diploma
- Course Start: September (start dates flexible through the year subject to availability)
- Course Length: 1 year (day or evening)
- Location: Hunslet Campus
- Cost: £1,190
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Level 2 Diploma > Level 3 Diploma
Level 3 Diploma > Employment or Higher Education
This course is ideal for those looking to move into the electrical industry, who have not yet secured employment or a work placement. It will provide you with basic skills in electrical installations, however you will not be a qualified electrician when the course is completed.
To achieve the full qualification you must be able to get extensive work experience and complete an NVQ.
All applicants will complete a basic skills assessment.
Areas of the course covered include:
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installations technology
- Installation of wiring systems enclosures
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Understand how to communicate with others