Electrical Installations (Building and Structures) Level 3 Diploma
- Subject Area: Electrical
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 3 Diploma
- Course Start: September (start dates flexible through the year subject to availability)
- Course Length: 1 year
- Location: Hunslet Campus
- Cost: £1,259
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Level 3 Diploma > Employment or Higher Education
This course is ideal for those looking to move into the electrical industry, who have not yet secured employment or a work placement. You must have completed a Level 2 Diploma. To achieve the Level 3 (NVQ) Diploma and become a qualified electrician, you must be able to get work experience.
All applicants will complete a basic skills assessment.
Areas of the course covered include:
- Electrican installations - fault diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical installations - inspection, testing and commissioning
- Electrical systems design
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Principles of electrical science
Advanced Learner Loans – Help take the financial worry away from studying with an Advanced Learner Loan. For the full eligibility criteria and all the latest information go to www.direct.gov.uk/advancedlearningloans.