Employer Services Menu
Emergency First Aid at Work
- Subject Area: First Aid
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: Successful candidates are awarded a statutory certificate valid for 3 years.
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 1 day
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £110
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Applicants must have already undertaken training and be authorised by the employer to take charge of the situation if there is a serious injury or illness.
The course covers the following areas:
- Casualty and incident management
- First aid techniques
- Care of an unconscious casualty
- Emergency procedures and maintenance of resources.
This course enables a person to become and appointed person for emergencies in accordance with Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations.
It also helps to meet the needs for training that have been identified as part of the employers Health and Safety legislation requirements.
All Health and Safety courses can be delivered in house to suit your training needs.
To apply for this course please phone 0113 222 6006 or email email@example.com.