Employer Services Menu
First Aid at Work Certificate
- Subject Area: First Aid
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: Successful candidates are awarded a statutory certificate valid for 3 years
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 3 days
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £203
Courses run frequently subject to demand
You must be selected by your employer to be suitable to undergo first aid training.
The course covers the following areas:
- Casualty and incident management
- Care of an unconscious casualty
- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- Recovery position
- Emergency procedures
- Procedures for burns, scalds, bleeding, epilepsy, diabetes, heart conditions and other related care requirements
This course enables a person to become and appointed person for emergencies in accordance with Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations.
It also helps to meet the needs for training that have been identified as part of the employers Health and Safety legislation requirements.
All Health and Safety courses can be delivered in house to suit your training needs.
To apply for this course please phone 0113 222 6006 or email email@example.com.