Employer Services Menu
First Aid Update Training
- Subject Area: First Aid
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: College Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: Half day
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: POA
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Candidates must hold an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate.
The course covers the following areas:
- Casualty and incident management
- Care of an unconscious casualty
- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- Control of bleeding, shock or other job-related first aid incidents
This course ensure your first aid personnel are updated with the latest techniques and to refresh their skills.
It also helps to meet the needs for training that have been identified as part of the employers Health and Safety legislation requirements.
Annual updates are recommended by various training guidance.
All Health and Safety courses can be delivered in house to suit your training needs.
To apply for this course please phone 0113 222 6006 or email email@example.com