Heating & Ventilating (Reactive Maintenance) Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Subject Area: Heating & Ventilating
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Course Start: September (start dates flexible through the year subject to availability)
- Course Length: 2 years
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £2,685
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Level 3 NVQ Diploma > Employment or Higher Education
You must have completed the Level 2 Diploma in Heating and Ventilation Service and Maintenance and be able to get work experience throughout the course to enable achievement of the NVQ.
All applicants will complete a basic skills assessment.
Areas of the course covered include:
- Understand and carry out electrical work on industrial and commercial heating and ventilating systems and components
- Understand the principles and requirements of industrial and commercial fuel systems
- Understand industrial and commercial hot and cold water system maintenance and fault diagnosis techniques
- Understand industrial and commercial hot water heating system maintenance and fault diagnosis
Advanced Learner Loans – Help take the financial worry away from studying with an Advanced Learner Loan.For the full eligibility criteria and all the latest information go to www.direct.gov.uk/advancedlearningloans.
Please note this course is also available as an Apprenticeship - click here for further information.