Heating & Ventilation (Industrial and Commercial) Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Subject Area: Heating & Ventilating
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Course Start: September (start dates flexible through the year subject to availability)
- Course Length: 2 years
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £2,959
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Level 3 NVQ Diploma > Employment/Further study
You must have completed the Level 2 Diploma in heating and ventilation and be able to get work experience during the course to enable achievement of the NVQ.
All applicants will complete a basic skills assessment.
The course covers the following units:
- Maintain the safe working environment for HVACR activities
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Contribute to the improvement of business products and services for HVACR work activities
- Plan heating and ventilating work activities
- Install complex heating and ventilating systems and components
- Commission and decommission heating and ventilating systems
- Prepare resources for welding activities Install pipework by welding
- Design heating and ventilating systems
- Specify programs for working on heating and ventilating systems
Advanced Learner Loans – Help take the financial worry away from studying with an Advanced Learner Loan. For the full eligibility criteria and all the latest information go to www.direct.gov.uk/advancedlearningloans.
Please note this course is also available as an Apprenticeship - click here for further information.