Heating & Ventilation (Reactive Maintenance) Level 2 NVQ Diploma
- Subject Area: Heating & Ventilating
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 2 NVQ Diploma
- Course Start: September (start dates flexible through the year subject to availability)
- Course Length: 2 years
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £1,923
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Level 2 NVQ Diploma > Level 3 NVQ Diploma
Level 3 NVQ Diploma > Higher Education
This course is intended for those looking to move into the heating and ventilation industry. No previous experience is required but you must be able to get work experience with a plumbing and heating company throughout the course to enable achievement of the NVQ.
All applicants will complete a basic skills assessment.
Areas of the course covered include:
- Understand and carry out site preparation and pipework fabrication techniques
- Understand and carry out safe working practices
- Understand how to apply environmental protection measures
- Understand how to apply scientific principles
- Understand industrial and commercial air system maintenance techniques
Please note this course is also available as an Apprenticeship - click here for further information.