Improving Operational Performance Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Subject Area: Warehousing & Storage
- Attendance: Apprenticeship
- Qualification: Level 2 NVQ
- Course Start: Start dates are flexible
- Course Length: 12 months minimum.
- Location: ATl - Achieve Through Learning
- Cost: Fully funded (subject to eligibility criteria)
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Any Level 3 qualification relevant to the employee's current job role.
You must be employed within the trade area to be able to undertake this Apprenticeship course.
The Apprenticeship programme is aimed at those employees who are new entrants to a manufacturing environment or those who have practical experience but want formal recognition of their skills and knowledge.
The programme contains:
Performing Manufacturing Operations NVQ at Level 2
Industrial Environmental Awareness Technical Certificate
Functional Skills - English and Maths
Employer Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking
The course consists of workplace assessments, directed training sessions, on line tests and study books.
To apply for this course please contact our partners atl Training on 01709 365515 or email email@example.com