Employer Services Menu
IOSH Managing Safely
- Subject Area: Health & Safety
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: IOSH Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 4 days plus examination and an assessment project
- Location: Hunslet Campus
- Cost: £635
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Line Managers in all types of organisations who have varying degrees of responsibility for health and safety at work.
The course covers the following areas:
- Safety management systems, the role of risk assessment and social environment
- Active and reactive monitoring, investigation and analysis
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Health and safety management systems
- Health and safety policy
- Compliance to relevant legislation
- Sources of information for health and safety issues
- Hazards associated with work equipment and basic principles of applicable safe working practices
- Safety management links with other aspects of management, fields and legal requirements
Successful completion is considered an essential tool in the management development process, especially with the increased attention that businesses must now pay to health and safety at work.
To apply for this course please phone 0113 222 6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.