Employer Services Menu
Mobile Alloy Access Tower Safety
- Subject Area: Health & Safety
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: College Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 1 day
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: Price on request - group bookings only
Courses run frequently subject to demand
This course is aimed at managers, supervisors and operatives who erect, dismantle or inspect mobile alloy access towers.
The course covers the following areas:
- Hazards and risks associated with mobile alloy access towers
- Duties and responsibilties of employer and employees
- Methods and techniques for reducing hazards and risks (safe systems)
- Components and their functions
- Stability and the working environment
- Practical sessions - erecting and dismantling
- PASMA standards awareness
This course helps employers meet their legal requirements by training employees in safe erection, dismantling and inspection techniques.
All Health and Safety courses can be delivered in house to suit your training needs.
To apply for this course please contact the Health & Safety department on 0113 222 6006 or email email@example.com