National Heritage Plastering Course
- Subject Area: Heritage
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: Awareness Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand, courses are co-ordinated with exam dates.
- Course Length: 3 days or 6 evenings
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £399
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Successful students may be able to specialise in maintenance and repair of historial buildings.
You should be working within the plastering industry or have an interest in plastering or maintenance of historical buildings.
Areas covered include:
- Theory on plastering old buildings using traditional materials
- Create a traditional lath scratcher
- Application of hair mortar
- Application of sand lime scratch coat
- Application of sand lime straightening coat
- Application of sand lime finish
- Mainteance of these applications
- Theory on differentiation between modern and traditional materials
To apply for this course please contact the Fabric department on 0113 222 6095 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org