Employer Services Menu
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Subject Area: Health & Safety
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: NEBOSH National Construction Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand.
- Course Length: 1 day per week for 16 weeks plus examination and an assessment project
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £1,920
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Successful applicants of this course may look to being recognised as a competent person for construction site health and safety.
It is a recommended qualification for those wishing to prove competence towards the requirements of the Construction Design & Management Regulations as Health & Safety Co-ordinator. You should attend if you are an existing or potential H&S Co-ordinator (Planning Supervisors), Construction Site Manager and Supervisor.
The NEBOSH Certificate is an accredited level 3 qualification designed to help those with construction management responsibilities and for those who are required to provide routine, day-to-day advice on health, safety and welfare in construction work.
Some of the units covered on the course include:
- Foundations in construction health and safety
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Hazards associated with construction work
- Health and safety law and legal requirements
- Incident investigation, recording and reporting
- Manual and mechanical handling
- Working at heights
- Excavation work and confined spaces
- Chemical and biological hazards and controls
This course can be delivered in house to suit your training needs.
To apply for this course please phone 0113 222 6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.