Plumbing Studies Level 3 Diploma
- Subject Area: Plumbing
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 3 Diploma
- Course Start: September (start dates flexible through the year subject to availability)
- Course Length: 1 year
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: £1,910
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Level 3 Diploma > Employment/Higher Education
You will need a Level 2 Diploma.
Candidates will complete a basic skills assessment.
Areas of the course covered include:
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Electrical principles and processes for building services engineering
- Common plumbing processes
- Cold water systems
- Domestic hot water systems
Advanced Learner Loans – Help take the financial worry away from studying with an Advanced Learner Loan. For the full eligibility criteria and all the latest information go to www.direct.gov.uk/advancedlearningloans.