Employer Services Menu
Risk Assessment Awareness
- Subject Area: Health & Safety
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: College Certificate
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: 4 hours
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: Price On Application
Courses run frequently subject to demand
IOSH Managing Safely
The course is suited to those involved in the assessments of risks.
The course covers the following areas:
- Health and safety legislation requirements concerning risk assessments
- Practical examples
- Rating and prioritising risks
- Legislative requirements
- Risk assessment in practice
Risk assessments are a legal requirement for all employers. Employers, managers, supervisors and employees should be aware of their need.
All Health and Safety courses can be delivered in house to suit your training needs.
To apply for this course please contact the Healh & Safety department on 0113 222 6006 or email email@example.com