Employer Services Menu
Safe Use of Woodworking Machines
- Subject Area: Wood Machining
- Attendance: Short Course
- Qualification: College Certificate
- Course Start: Group bookings only.
- Course Length: Bespoke programme. Length is dependent upon experience of candidates and type of machining function undertaken.
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: Price on application
Group bookings only, please call for further information
This course is suitable for practitioners in the industry, teachers and technicians involved in the setting up or operation and maintenance of basic wood cutting machines.
Areas covered include:
- Sawing machines
- Planing machines
- Jointing machines
- Profiling machines
Courses can be structured to meet the demands of industry, Local Authorities, Government departments, Health Authorities and Educational Establishments in every sector.
To apply for this course please contact the Timber department on 0113 222 6014 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org