Employer Services Menu
- Subject Area: Steelwork
- Attendance: On Site Assessment & Training (OSAT)
- Qualification: Level 2 NVQ Diploma
- Course Start: Flexible
- Course Length: 4-10 months dependant on type of work and location
- Cost: There are various funding opportunities available, for more information please call us on 0113 222 6014
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Level 2 NVQ Diploma > Level 3 NVQ Diploma
Level 3 NVQ Diploma > Higher Education
Yout must have been working in the industry for the last 3 years.
On Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) is a process which enables the ‘experienced worker’ to achieve National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ). The OSAT process will enable you/your staff to profile your/their skills against the list of skills recognised by the industry. Suitable evidence is then gathered as part of an independent NVQ assessment of their skills.
Everyone benefits, you, the company you work for and the industry you work in.
- Attendance at college is not required, to gain your qualification we come to you
- Reduced costs as little time is spent away from work
- Existing experience taken into account – so no time wastage
- Skills and experience are recognised with a national qualification
- You/your staff can obtain an ACE card when you have completed an NVQ please visit the ECITB Website for more information)
For more information, please call 0113 222 6014.