Employer Services Menu
Wall & Floor Tiling
- Subject Area: Wall & Floor Tiling
- Attendance: On Site Assessment & Training (OSAT)
- Qualification: Level 2 & 3 NVQ Certificate/Diploma
- Course Start: Flexible
- Course Length: 4-10 months dependant on type of work and location
- Cost: There are various funding opportunities available, for more information please call us on 0113 222 6014
Courses run frequently subject to demand
Level 2 NVQ Certificate > Level 3 NVQ Diploma
Level 3 NVQ Diploma > Higher Education
You must have been working in the industry for the last 3 years and had a discussion with the relevant OSAT Trade Assessor.
On Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) is a process which enables the ‘experienced worker’ to achieve National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ). The OSAT process will enable you/your staff to profile your/their skills against the list of skills recognised by the industry. Suitable evidence is then gathered as part of an independent NVQ assessment of their skills. An NVQ combined with an up to date Health & Safety test is also the route for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) card.
Everyone benefits, you, the company you work for and the industry you work in.
- Attendance at college is not required, to gain your qualification we come to you
- Reduced costs as little time is spent away from work
- Existing experience taken into account – so no time wastage
- Skills and experience are recognised with a national qualification
- You/your staff can obtain a CSCS card when you have completed an NVQ (Please note we do not offer the facility to sit the Health & Safety test at the College, please visit the CITB Website for more information)
For more information, please call 0113 222 6014.