Employer Services Menu
Wood Machining or Furniture Manufacture
- Subject Area: Wood Machining
- Attendance: Part-time
- Qualification: Level 2 NVQ
- Course Start: Courses run on a frequent basis and are subject to demand
- Course Length: Each NVQ Level takes approximately 1 year to achieve.
- Location: North Street Campus
- Cost: Price on application
Courses run frequently subject to demand
You must be employed in the industry. A basic knowledge of computers is required.
This course follows a traditional NVQ route, however units can be adapted to suit the individual or company needs
You access learning materials which are placed in a secure virtual learning environment
You will complete tasks and short assignments
A short block attendance at Leeds College of Building is also necessary
Tutors visit your company at specified times throughout your qualification for tutorial sessions and to observe practical activity
This course is available nationally.
To apply for this course please contact the Timber department on 0113 222 6014 or by email email@example.com