How to apply
Simply follow the link below to register your interest or view/edit an existing application.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on:
Human Resources Unit
Leeds College of Building
Telephone: 0113 222 6000
Minicom: 0113 222 6016
We’re Building Something Great
Time for something new? Then Leeds College of Building could be exactly what you are looking for.
We are looking for great people to join our team, including lecturers, assessors and support staff.
Some of the roles we have available are listed below:
- Administrator – (£14,979 - £17,052 per annum)
- Assessors – (£24,147 - £27,966 per annum or £21.16/£24.51 per hour subject to qualifications)
- Part Time Assistant Catering Manager – (£20,247 - £23,451 per annum pro rata)
- Part Time Cook – (£14,979 - £17,052 per annum pro rata)
- Casual Support Workers - (£10.51 per hour)
- Learning Mentors – (£15.12 or £17.51 per hour subject to qualifications)
- Personal Advisor Term Time Only – (£20,247 - £23,451 per annum pro rata)
We also need full and part-time lecturers in the areas listed below. (Full time lecturers salary range is £28,800 - £33,359 per annum and part time rates are £22.81 or £26.42 subject to qualifications.)
- Building Services Engineering
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management & Built Environment
- English & maths
- Facilities Management
- Painting & Decorating
To register your interest and to find out more come along to our recruitment fair. Please bring your CV with you on the day.
Hunslet Campus - Saturday 25th March, 10am – 12pm
Please book your place using the form below.