- View Prospectus / Course Guide
- Download Prospectus / Course Guide
- School Leavers Overview
- Football Academy
- Study Programme Application
- Apprenticeship Application
- Financial Support & Travelling to College
- Information for Parents, Guardians & Carers
- Taster Days College LifeOpen DaysImage GalleryCareers A-Z
- Apply Online (Full Time)
- Apply Online (Apprenticeship)
Financial Support & Travelling to College
The following guidelines should help you to decide whether you are entitled to any financial assistance. Please note these are guidelines and the Student Services team will be able to advise you further, based on your personal circumstances.
If you are aged between 16 & 18 your course is free!
The Bursary Fund is a scheme to help young people facing financial hardship to stay in education. The scheme is made up of two parts:
- Students who need financial support to help them stay in education or training and have a household income of less than £20,000 per year will be able to apply for the bursary. This can be used to help with expenses such as transport, food, equipment or other course related costs.
- Those most in need will be eligible for a bursary of £1,200 a year, this includes young people in care, care leavers, young people receiving income support and disabled young people receiving both employment support allowance and disability living allowance.
All those who qualify for the 16-18 Bursary fund will also be entitled to a free meal each day they are at College.
Half Price Bus Fare
All 16-18 year olds are eligible for a half fare bus pass which can be used on buses in the West Yorkshire area.
To get the latest travel information and to plan your journey into College, visit www.wymetro.com
For further information, help or advice contact Student Services on 0113 222 6002.
Click here to view the best walking route from the train station and bus station to the College campuses.
Plan your journeys around Yorkshire.